Congratulations on purchasing your new MiRiDER
We’re delighted you chose us for your electric cycle and we’re sure you won’t be disappointed. Please register your eBike here to qualify for our full, peace of mind 2 year warranty.
Thinking of purchasing a MiRiDER eBike? Below is all you need to know to enjoy smiles for miles. If you’ve already made a purchase, you can register your bike with the form above.
MiRiDER eBikes come with a 2 year warranty* covering the frame, motor and battery. The 2 year warranty also covers electronic components such as electronic cabling, LCD display, throttle and electronic brake cut offs. There is a 1 year warranty on the charger, lights and all non-wearing mechanical parts.
*To access the full 2 year warranty, as above, you must register your bike above within 30 days of delivery. If the bike is not registered within this time, the warranty will be limited to 1 year.
What is not included in the warranty?
Warranty claims will not be upheld if any damage or defects are caused by abnormal use, lack of maintenance, accidental damage, prolonged exposure to moisture or liquid, such as the following:
- Damage caused by incorrect maintenance
- External factors such as shocks, lightning storms, current surges, short circuit, etc
- Damage caused by excess exposure to the elements (e.g. rust caused by not storing bike indoors)
- Modification of electrical components or any modifications (e.g. additions not included when purchased)
- Paint, varnish and bike graphics
- Wearing parts such as tyres, brake pads, brake cables, handlebar grips, freewheels etc.
WARRANTIES ARE NON TRANSFERABLE. THE WARRANTY COULD BE VOID IF MAINTENANCE GUIDELINES IN THE MANUAL ARE NOT FOLLOWED.